Serving all of Michigan, with a concentration in Livingston, Western Oakland, and Southern Genesee Counties.
I will never forget attending my very first sales meeting as a new, young 26-year old REALTOR®. Tom Bateman, a highly respected broker in the area at that time, made this statement during that morning meeting, “Don’t put the cart before the horse. Never put your own need to close a deal ahead of your clients’ needs. Always do what is in the best interest of your client. If you follow this rule, you will never have to worry about building a successful business and making a decent living in real estate.” I have since etched that message into my heart and into my business strategy.
My mission is to always embrace the value of meeting my clients needs first and foremost and to use that mindset as a springboard from which to launch each client relationship. My business’ real “payday” is when my clients’ become committed to calling upon me for their future real estate needs and, because of my diligent work on their behalf, will be dedicated in referring me to family, friends, and others.
Closed 1/13/20 Howell Condo: $224,000 “I cannot say enough good things about Kathryn! She is by far the hardest working professional I have ever worked with, in any industry. She goes above and beyond in EVERYTHING she does. Kathy is exceptionally knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. Her integrity is beyond reproach. Working with […]
I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT WORKING WITH BUYERS AND SELLERS, I REALLY AM!
With so many real estate agents to choose from, I deeply value those individuals who place their trust and confidence in me. I view it as a real privilege to serve them.
While it is true, financial considerations are of upmost importance in any real estate transaction, it is only one side of the story. Buying and/or selling homes often represents change in one’s situation, or a milestone in one’s life.
I promise…whatever the reason for the purchase or sale, YOUR goals become my goals. I am committed to ensuring a good outcome. I will work hard to get you the best price, in least amount of time, and on your timetable. I will partner with you and I will remain respectful of your motivation for buying or selling:
Some Reasons Why People Buy or Sell A Home
Home Related Reasons
- Home too small - increased family size
- There goes the neighborhood-too noisy, too commercial, too quiet, old
- Mistake: Dissatisfied with features. Not meeting family needs/wants
- Moving on up! Can afford more luxury now.
- Deferred maintenance. Move rather than replace roof, furnace, etc.
- Cash in equity. Can't eat the house, so to speak
- New job or transfer
- Desire to see family more often/less often
- Different interests or priorities. Rather travel, hobby, less responsibility
- Need new challenge: spending time/money/effort on remodeling.
Life Cycle Reasons
- Change in relationship. Moving with partner/married or breakup
- Empty nest
- Physical ailments or death
Get in Touch
I want to hear from you.
6870 Grand River Ave
Brighton, MI 48114